The Restaurant is situated next to the Breitner Lounge, on the first floor of the main building. Large glass doors separate the two magnificent spaces. On request, screens could seal off these doors.
- Dimensions: 66 m2
- Set-up: boardroom or theatre
- Receptions: up to 40 persons (standing)
- Daylight: yes, abundant
- Very stylish ambiance
- Recently renovated space with distinctive art from the CoBrA movement
- Optional lunch and/or dinner
- ‘Bose’ high definition surround sound installation for music and/or microphone
Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7 to 11 AM every morning, and on Saturday and Sunday morning until 11.30 AM.
On weekdays from 12 noon onwards and on weekends from 13 PM onwards, the restaurant can be reserved for a brunch, lunch, high tea or reception. The Restaurant is available separately or in combination with one of our other meeting accommodations. On request, we offer you the possibility of reserving dinner for your group in the Restaurant.
The Restaurant can ideally be combined with the adjoining Breitner Lounge for your reception or presentation with up to 70 participants. The glass doors connecting these spaces will hence be opened during these events.